Admissions Information For Addlestone Hebrew Academy
We are always looking for familes and students who are interested in AHA, and we invite you to apply today. The admissions process involves four steps: application, intake/assessment, pre-enrollment, and acceptance. To begin the admissions process, please contact Julie Murden, Admissions Coordinator, at (843) 571-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour and/or classroom visit.
What is the application process?
2020 – 2021 Tuition Rates
6th – 8th: $15,990
Building & Grounds Fee
$400 Per Family
Included in Tuition:
– Nutritional snacks (EC & Kindergarten)
– Lunch (for EC PM and Kindergarten through 8th Grade)
– Textbooks (Kindergarten through 8th Grade)
– Lab fees (Kindergarten through 8th Grade)
– Field trips (Kindergarten through 8th Grade)
*EC-PM and Early Drop are options that can be added to the AM schedule. Students must attend the AM Class to participate in the PM or Early Drop Classes. All students who attend the PM will also attend Lunch.