What I hear, I forget. What I see, I understand. What I do, I remember.
The Student Support Team at Addlestone Hebrew Academy is a collaborative team working to find and establish ways to incorporate students’ individual learning styles and needs into the classroom. Our team meets on a regular basis to monitor progress and provide intervention as needed.
We are available to:
- Consult with teachers and parents regarding academics, behavior and social emotional development.
- Assess students’ strengths and weaknesses
- Provide support in the classroom
- Provide direct instruction to individual students and small groups
- Design and implement accommodations when necessary
- Communicate with outside service providers
- Maintain regular communication with all team members to monitor progress.