The admissions process involves four steps: application, intake/assessment, pre-enrollment, and acceptance. To begin the admissions process, please contact Julie Murden at (843) 571-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour and/or classroom visit.
To reserve a space for your child Addlestone requires:
- Application packet
- Registration form
- $150 (non-refundable) application fee
In order to learn more about your family and your child Addlestone requires:
- Intake conference for all EC students with EC Coordinator
- Scheduled assessment for Hebrew language and General Studies for K – 8th Grade students
- Transcripts from past schools for K – 8th Grade students
- Consultation with Addlestone Business Office for Tuition Agreement
Our governing agencies (DSS, DHEC, and NAEYC) require the following:
- Medical forms including SC immunization (provided by physician’s office) and physical form (with physician’s signature)
- DSS required forms
- Tuition contract
- Addlestone administrative forms
Upon completion of all required documents you will receive:
- Letter of acceptance
- Start date for your child to begin attending school
If you have any questions at any time during the admissions process, please contact Julie Murden at (843) 571-1105 or email@example.com.
AHA, as an educational institution, is open to all families regardless of their race, national origin, gender or religious affiliation. Our central concern is excellence in education in an open, non-judgmental and caring environment.